Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Skinny on this "Diet"

Since I have begun the BPC I have received many questions on the weight loss involved with completing the cleanse. Any good dietician would advocate, “Weight loss is a lifestyle change and cannot be achieved in short lived extremes.” The basis of BPC is not about weight loss. The program rids your body of impurities and helps get your nutritional habits back on track. You may turn skinny the week you do the cleanse but without continuation of exercise and good eating habits you’re sure to gain it all back.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Avery,

    This looks like something I would be into, how did you decide between the 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 day clense? Thanks

    Chris H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris! I would recommend the 3 day for first timers like myself. After completing two days I think that the third is necessary to feel the effects. 5 or 7 at the first go may be a little too ambitious.

    ReplyDelete