Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back to Basics

Juice is where it's at..or at least it will be for the next three days. I came across the Blue Print Cleanse (BPC) a year ago while surfing the web for super foods for women in their 20's. Naturally I was skeptical of an all-juice diet thinking it sounded more like a fad than a methodical cleanse. The program offers three levels of juice mixes: renovation for those that consider iceberg lettuce a leafy green, foundation for those that consider zucchini good and a sundae bad..but oh-so-good, and excavation for those that believe that carb and sugar free desserts actually exist. I passed on the cleanse at the time due to the price tag and newness but added it to my list of things to do in the near future. A year later, here I am blogging (also a fresh experience) the night before the big day.

See http://www.blueprintcleanse.com/ for details on the cleanse!

No comments:

Post a Comment